When purchasing a boiler, installers receive information to register the boiler on the My Remeha Portal. Per registered boiler, the installer immediately receives a relevant reward in the form of points.
After just one registration, numerous items can be ordered in the gift shop, including gadgets, family outings or even new boilers and professional tools.
Around the start of the winter, there is an annual campaign to boost sales and customer loyalty. This time it was called the Remeha ‘Stapel Spektakel’ weeks. This involves encouraging installers through challenges to register more Remeha products for Remeha Gift Cards, which can be redeemed through the My Remeha Savings Program. Dormant installers were reactivated through a Direct Mailing with a Remeha Giftcard. This way, the installer’s journey remains within the Remeha brand, giving Remeha valuable data on customer journey and gift preferences.
- Increase sales and the number of devices registered
- Build and maintain relationships with end customers (installers)
- Remeha has built a quality database that grows year on year
- The program contributes significantly to sales and marketing as well as operational objectives
- The program has a very high turnover rate in issuing and redeeming points, indicating a high relevance of the program
- The ‘Remeha Stapel Spektakel’ campaign proved to be a tremendous success! Significantly more Remeha appliances were registered than the same (campaign) period a year earlier and inactive installers were partially reactivated. This campaign was also nominated at the Loyalty Magazine Awards in the categories ‘Best B2B Loyalty Program’ and ‘Best Use of Communication’.
DID YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING?
THEN YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THE FOLLOWING PAGES!
Want to stay up to date on the latest loyalty news?