Better safe than sorry!
What personal data do we process?
We process your personal data when you choose to provide it to us, for example when you sign up for our newsletter, request a consultation, do business with us, use one of our services or apply for a job with us. We may then process the following personal data from you:
- First and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Company name;
- Telephone number;
- Products and services ordered by you;
- Other information you provide to us, such as your CV.
We do not process personal data about your surfing habits, location data, etc. For more information, see our cookie statement.
Our products and services often make use of websites, such as eropuitvoordeel.nl, home-voordeel.nl and gezondenfit.nl. On these websites we publish a privacy statement that applies specifically to that product or service.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data to:
- Respond to a question or request;
- Send you the newsletter, if you have given us permission to do so;
- Measure the anonymous business use of our website;
- To process your application;
- To comply with laws and regulations.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- When responding to a question or a request, we base ourselves on the legitimate interest
- When sending the newsletter we base ourselves on the consent given by you
- When measuring the anonymized business use of our website we base ourselves on the legitimate interest;
- When applying for a job, we base ourselves on the permission you have given us
- When complying with laws and regulations, we base ourselves on these laws and regulations
How long will your personal data be kept?
We will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected:
- If you send us a question or a request, we will keep your personal data for 1 year because of our internal quality system. We can learn from everything you tell us. After that your personal data will be removed.
- If you have indicated to receive our newsletter, we will keep your personal data as long as you have not unsubscribed via the opt-out at the bottom of each newsletter. If you unsubscribe then your personal data for sending the newsletter will be removed immediately.
- For measuring the business use of our website we process your IP address. This is anonymously passed on to Google Analytics, in accordance with the guidelines of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. We also use the service of LeadInfo. This shows us the company names and addresses of visitors. We do not receive the IP address back and LeadInfo deletes the IP address immediately after use.
- If you apply to us, we process your personal data as long as the application process is running. Then your personal data is removed, unless you give us permission to keep your personal data for another year, because a new position might become available soon. If you do not want this, we will remove your personal data.
- If we retain your data to comply with laws and regulations, we will retain your personal data for as long as it is required by those laws and regulations.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
How can you access, modify, delete or receive your personal data in digital format?
You have the right to access, modify, delete and receive your personal data from us in digital format. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You can send a request to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request is made by you, we may ask you for further identification. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, and in any event within four weeks. Once your request has been processed, the information you provided for identification purposes will be deleted.