Together with Essent, we opted for a complete redesign and (re)introduction of the free customer programme Thuisvoordeel. We opted for a distinctive proposition with a triple benefit aimed at stimulating energy-efficient behaviour:
- Discount on the electricity rate
Participating customers receive a nice discount on the electricity rate, up to 10%.
- Large discount on energy saving products: in the ‘Thuisvoordeelshop’ and with met ‘bespaartegoed’ (credit that you can use to save energy)
in the Thuisvoordeelshop and with the ‘bespaartegoed’, customers can buy energy saving products, such as a water saving shower head, radiator foil or a smart thermostat, at a considerable discount. The range also includes days out, household appliances and much more!
With savings credit, customers save for substantial discounts on the purchase of solar panels, insulation and a heat pump. This credit increases every year.
- Surprising benefits, including gifts via the Essent Keuze Cadeau-platform (Essent Gift Choice-platform)
Via the Essent Gift Choice platform, customers receive an extra surprise at various times of the year with a nice gift of their choice. An entirely new claimplatform has been set up for this purpose, with Touch arranging a surprising gift assortment. Think of micro gifts such as Airmiles, chocolate, charity or magazine vouchers.
- Churn reduction
- Increase customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- More than 750,000 customers are already participating
- High number of visitors and orders in the Thuisvoordeel Shop and the Essent Gift Choice Platform
- Substantially increased NPS score and a reduction in the churn rate
Did you find this interesting
Then you don’t want to miss the following pages!