Based on an improved incentive policy, how can telemarketing company Conduent structurally improve sales conversions while strengthening employee engagement?
With the introduction of Conduent Points, there has been a transition from a differentiated ‘cash and gift card incentive policy’ to a central ‘Conduent Points policy’. With this employee sales incentive program, employees are personally rewarded with Points based on sales results in various projects. Touch has used a specially developed ‘waterfall’ technique, whereby Points are allocated per sales campaign and automatically awarded per individual performance. In addition, there is extra personal appreciation from Team Managers for ‘most involved employee’. Conduent Points can be redeemed directly for gifts and experiences from the online savings range in the Conduent Points webshop!
- Improve sales conversion
- Operational efficiency
- Recognition and appreciation
- Very successful transition from cash and gift cards policy to Conduent Points
- Increased sales conversions per project and overall
- Saving in time and costs compared to setting up incentives campaigns before
- Increased employee satisfaction and engagement
DID YOU FIND THIS INTERESTING?
THEN YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THE FOLLOWING PAGES!
Do you want to stay informed of the latest loyalty news?