Internship Content and Project Management
Are you looking for a dynamic and instructive internship? A place with fun colleagues, an informal atmosphere and room for your own initiatives? Are you an independent and communicatively competent student with a passion for organising? Then we are looking for you!
As a Content and Project Management intern at Touch Incentive, you will work for the leading brands in the Netherlands, such as Albert Heijn, ING, Samsung and Greenchoice. You will participate in the development of various ticket promotions, promotions and/or loyalty programmes. You will also manage the content on our own sales channels and our loyalty & incentive webshops. No two days are the same!
Who are we?
The Touch Incentive team consists of +/- 30 colleagues specialised in loyalty and incentive solutions. Working from the full-service idea, from concept to realisation, we at Touch Incentive create successful loyalty and incentive solutions for every target group and every sector. We connect customers or employees to organisations with motivating loyalty programmes, stand out through distinctive loyalty campaigns and surprise everyone with our own incentives and gift cards. We are also an incredibly good ticketing partner and know all the ins and outs about loyalty and ticketing software. As a result, we always know how to find a strategy that suits our clients’ objectives.
The goal of Touch is therefore to develop and implement creative loyalty solutions that realise our clients’ objectives for marketing, sales and loyalty. All disciplines are in-house, making Touch Incentive the full-service incentive marketing agency for the entire Benelux.
You will find us in the centre of Rotterdam, at Blaak 16! We are easily accessible by public transport; Blaak station is less than 100 metres away. This beautiful building exudes Touch’s positive and optimistic character. Besides hard work, we also like to have fun. So we enjoy Friday afternoon drinks in our own bar, play a game of table tennis or have lunch together on the roof terrace. Does that sound like music to your ears? Let’s get in touch!
What will you do?
Your duties during your internship will include:
- Building and assisting in the set-up of existing and new ticketing campaigns;
- Managing content for in-house sales channels;
- Administratively/financially processing (sales) figures;
- Answering any queries from suppliers and consumers regarding our campaigns;
- Managing our more than 30 Loyalty & Incentive webshops;
Analysing data from our campaigns or programmes and drawing the necessary conclusions from this;
- Creating newsletters for our own platforms or those of clients;
Thinking along about the social media content calendar.
Who are you?
- You are following a higher vocational education programme in marketing/communications or commercial economics;
- You are eager to learn and gain practical experience;
- You have good communication, organisational and writing skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality for all-round work.
- You can help with daily operations for at least three days.
What we offer
- A fun, varied and educational internship;
- Plenty of space and opportunity to ask questions and gain experience;
- The opportunity to come up with your own ideas and work them out;
- A good working atmosphere with friendly colleagues, fun drinks and other activities;
- A traineeship fee of €350 p.m. based on 40 hours per week.
Apply for the vacancy
Would you like to do an internship at Touch Incentive? Then send your CV together with a short motivation to email@example.com and who knows, we might soon welcome you to our team!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Want to keep up to date with the latest loyalty news?